Terms and Conditions
- Customers have 14 days from the date of ordering to cancel/amend any items and receive a full refund on affected items.
Once an order has been placed, a measurement pack will be sent to you within 2 working days (we try to send it out within 24 hours). Included in this pack are fabric samples from the order, printed receipt, instructions on how to take measurements, and a tape measure, as well as a measurements list to complete, and a contract to sign and return in the envelope provided. When the measurements pack arrives, customers must sign the contract to say measurements provided are correct and accurate and that they are happy with the fabric samples sent out. We cannot begin manufacture of your items until the measurements list and signed contract are returned.
- If you are for any reason unhappy with your fabric samples when they arrive, get in touch with us directly as soon as possible – at this point, refunds can still be given under the 14 day cancellation period.
- We can alter orders at this stage, but due to the nature of the made to measure products, we cannot offer a refund after this stage unless the product is faulty.
- Please note, this is the last stage at which a full refund can be requested. Once you sign the contract and return it to us, we will begin pattern drafting and buying in your fabrics.
Once your measurements list and contract have been returned, we will contact you to let you know that they have arrived safely, and to give you an updated time frame for delivery of your order. If you have any issues regarding measurements, please contact us directly. We would rather walk you through the process than have inaccurate readings, which result in garments which do not fit well.
- Responsibility for accurate measurements lies solely with the customer. We cannot assume fault for items not fitting due to inaccurate measurements.
If, when your order arrives, any items do not fit properly, please get in touch as soon as possible. We will arrange a consultation (via phone, Skype or other medium), and we may ask you to re-take certain measurements to find out what the problem is.
We cannot assume fault for items not fitting due to inaccurate measurements, however we will work with customers to find the most suitable solution to the problem
- If the problem has arisen from inaccurate measurements, we will offer an alteration or remake of the order for an additional charge. We may offer a part refund for return of the item, but please note that we cannot offer a full refund under these circumstances.
- If the fault is found to be our own, we will offer a remake free of charge, or a full refund.
We send all our orders out recorded delivery, and we will contact you with a tracking number when we send them, so if your items do not arrive, please contact us directly and we will find out where the problem lies.
- If the problem is with the courier, we will offer to either remake of the order free of charge, or provide a full refund.
If you choose to place a custom or bespoke order, you will be in direct contact with our designer, Katie. An invoice will be sent once your order has been agreed, and after payment is received, a measurement pack will be sent out to you.
- Customers choosing this option still have 14 days from the date of ordering to cancel/amend any items and receive a full refund on affected items.
- All other Terms and Conditions are identical to those above.
- If you choose to place a rush order, we will endeavour to get your items to you within 2 weeks of receiving your measurement list. Please note that as this directly affects the 14 day cancellation period, any items on a rush order cannot be exchanged/refunded unless faulty.